HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
The simplest way to make a reservation for a group or individual retreat at The Ark and The Dove is to use the Reservation Inquiry Form at the bottom of this page. For individual retreats, you can also make a reservation over the phone. We ask that OVERNIGHT guests make their reservations with us one month in advance. For DAY retreatants, please reserve with us two weeks in advance. Fees are listed below. Still have questions? Give us a call Monday, Wednesday, or Friday at 724-444-8055.
FACILITY USE RATES
- Overnights and Daytime Facility Use (24 hours) $60/person
- Daytime Use Only – suggested donation $35/person
- Breakfast – Continental $10/person
- Breakfast – Full $12/person
- Lunch $14/person
- Dinner $18/person
- Continuous Beverages (coffee, tea, water) $4/person
Groups will be charged a food service and handling fee of $25 per meal.
KITCHEN USE FEE FOR GROUPS THAT CHOOSE TO COOK IN THE KITCHEN:
6-10 people $25/weekend
11-15 people $50/weekend
16-20 people $75/weekend
21 people or more $100/weekend
- Audio/Visual Equipment $25/day
- Copier $0.15/copy
Overnight guests pay 25% of the facility fee within 30 days of making their reservation. Deposits are non-refundable and will be deducted from the invoice total.